Thinking of starting a business? There are important steps to consider before you register your business.
5 Steps to get you started
- Choose your business name – make it unique
- Choose the structure of your business: Proprietor, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Corporation, etc.
- Check the availability of your business name: conduct a business name search with your state. Make sure no other business is registered with your business name.
- Register your business name with your state- once you conduct your name search you will need to file the necessary documents with your state to legally form your business.
- Apply for a Federal Tax ID/EIN (Employee Identification Number)
Need Help Registering Your Business?
Get in touch with us and we will help you get started! Send us an email or give us a call at 202-656-2042